"Mother Earth Loves Her Children"
Limited Edition Prints
with MS in 1976, Virginia (Ginny) Neary Carrithers, finds healing,
writing and drawing. In the 1980's she went on to work with the
National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) and co-founded the RACE
AGAINST MS that raised millions of dollars at thoroughbred
race tracks nationwide. Ginny has now begun a new campaign called
"Creativity Heals". She says, "the challenge for each of us is to
bring creativity into our lives...TO BEGIN, daily - just a scribble,
a color, a thought put on paper - anything that helps get ourselves
out of our insides where we can reach out, express, release, and
work through the fears by simply creating."
This print has raised money internationally, for schools, healing
associations, hospitals, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society,
Paul Newman's "Hole in the Woods Camp" for critically ill children,
churches, art associations and many more.
"Ginny and Sky in the Garden"
Investment Edition of 650 signed and numbered prints. The image is
printed on neutral ph 80# cover stock measuring 14 - 1/2" X 28". Allow
4-6 weeks for delivery. Only 30 remaining prints available.
Because I spend many months of the year in Argentina, "horse-bound
not house-bound!," my response to emails may be unpredictable.
I do, however, welcome all communications.
If you are ordering the
print please send
your $350 donation plus $10 for shipping and handling.
Make checks payable to
2943 Railroad Avenue
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Watch for new releases coming in 2010!!
2010 will represent my new art which is very different, and is an example of the evolution of the artist. It is art that heals. I no longer paint for profit. All my new originals are owned by my foundation which teaches the healing power of creativity at various instituions, such as hospitals, cultural centers and churches.
The following editions are now Sold Out! I receive e-mails often requesting prints from editions already sold out. Many of my prints have been auctioned at charity events for $1500-$2000 that were originally offered at $150.
Original paintings were sold for $7500-$10,000.
- "Inside America" Six pen and ink drawings of rural America.
Prints - Signed and limited edition - SOLD OUT!! Artist's proofs AVAILABLE
- "Louisiana Woods and Water" Four pen and ink drawings of birdlife in Louisiana. SOLD OUT!!
- "New Orleans, Old Times There Are Not Forgotten" Six pen and ink drawings of the French Quarter. Prints - Signed and limited edition - SOLD OUT!! Artist's proofs AVAILABLE
- "On the Track. A Glimpse of Daily Life on the Racetrack from the Sketchbook of Virginia Neary" Four pencil drawings. Prints - Signed and limited edition - SOLD OUT!! Originals have been located that were thought to be lost. Beautiful original pencil drawings available for auction.
- "For More Than Roses" Genuine Risk, winner of the Kentucky Derby, 1980. Four color limited edition offset lithograph. SOLD OUT!!
- "Jim Beams, For the Love of a Horse" Four color limited edition offset lithograph. SOLD OUT!!
- "New Orleans Fairgrounds" (Original hangs in the New York Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, Saratoga Springs, New York). Four color limited edition offset lithograph. SOLD OUT! A few artist proofs are available.
- "John Henry and Bill Shoemaker`s Race Against MS" Poster. SOLD OUT!!
A few artist proofs are available.
There is a strong secondary market for these prints. If you have any and want to auction them for charity please contact Ginny.